Jubilee! is the new Sculpture that we designed with Lou Courtney Mitchell for installation in Gulf Breeze.
- Materials: Copper, powder coat finish, stainless steel
- Skills and Processes Used: bending & forming, design, fabricating, forging, grinding & finishing, layout, measuring
We completed the chalice for First Christian Church. They are pleased with the way it came out.
- Materials: aluminum
- Skills and Processes Used: CNC plasma cutting
- Client: First Christian Church
Both of these tables are Powder Coated PInk and Blue Aluminum. We CNC cut the Flowers, Hearts and Birds. We welding all pieces together and place White Marble on each. These tables were a fun and colorful addition to this clients home.
- Materials: aluminum, powder coat finish
- Skills and Processes Used: 3D printing, CNC plasma cutting, design, fabricating, grinding & finishing, welding
- Challenges: The marble is heavy so we had to make sure that the base was strong enough for the marble.
These two beautiful Tables were designed with the client in mind. They are fun, bright and add color and texture to this clients home.
- Materials: aluminum, powder coat finish, stainless steel
- Skills and Processes Used: bending & forming, design, fabricating, fitting, grinding & finishing, welding, wire brushing
- Challenges: Making sure the base could hold a 3,347 pound car. Also, transporting it to Flora-Bama was interesting.
- Client: Operation Reconnect
This is an Aluminum Corvette Box we designed and built to hold a 2019 C7 Corvette Grand Sport. We created an all aluminum base which is covered with diamond plate and has hidden ramps. The top is Powder Coated White Aluminum. The car is also surrounded with Bullet proof glass to protect it from the beach elements. The car is stunning in this enlarge box. IMG-3457
This beautiful Aluminum Railing with CNC Cut design was Powder Coated Black to add a unique and elegant design to this owners back porch. Approximately 35′ of railing this will no doubt be the talk of the town.
- Materials: powder coat finish
- Skills and Processes Used: CNC plasma cutting, design, fabricating, grinding & finishing, layout, welding
This beautiful Wrought Iron Fence was done for Turner Antiques on North Baylen Street. It’s made of Steel and painted Black. It has two Gates for easy access to back yard. The owner owns both homes on either side of the fence and wanted something elegant but sturdy to hold in his precious four legged friend.
- Materials: steel
- Skills and Processes Used: fabricating, grinding & finishing, painting, welding
We fabricated, painted, replaced and installed 5 Beams. The property also needed some panels removed and we touched up some additional areas. In order to achieve what we needed to accomplished we brought in a lift to safely secure the beams into place. These beams were rust treated with primer then painted white.
- Materials: steel
- Skills and Processes Used: fabricating, painting, restoration, rust treating
All in all the warehouse got a facelift and is more appealing to the eye.
This Art Deco Railing was created for this client in Pensacola. This design was created to fit this beautiful white home and to add some dimension to their front porch. With it’s sleek lines and very unique design the client can enjoy his porch but still have a good view of his surroundings. This Powder Coated Black Aluminum railing definetely adds elegance to this already elegant home. We also created access hatches for the clients crawl space. This CNC cut design done with Stainless Steel and Powder Coated Black finishes off this adorable home.
- Materials: aluminum, stainless steel
- Skills and Processes Used: CNC plasma cutting, design, fabricating, grinding & finishing, welding, wire brushing
This one of a kind Curved Tree Branch Railing was hand forged to look like actual tree limbs. We used Aluminum that was bent and twisted then welded. It was Powder Coated with a Bronze Hammered Texture and then when installed we Painted Green to accent the leaves this railing. It was such a beautiful addition to this clients back yard in Pensacola. We added a lizard scaling one side of the railing.
- Skills and Processes Used: bending & forming, design, fabricating, fitting, forging, grinding & finishing, wire brushing
Renaissance Fabrication doesn’t just Fabricate unique projects but we do restore timeless pieces. We were asked to fix the Coffee pot hinge after it was dropped by someone years ago. This set was given to the client when she was 16 years and wanted to use it at her grand daughters wedding. We fixed the hinge and polished it all to it’s original antique luster.
- Skills and Processes Used: restoration